Thursday, December 22, 2011

Did I hear a niner in there?

My sweet baby
who this time last year was in my belly
is now 9 months old and counting

Time is speeding up
life is moving faster than ever...

legit crawling
cruising
clapping
sippy cups and real food

it'sall so. cute.





I am constantly in a state of surprise though
like I didn't get the memo
like I don't get a "your baby will be doing this" email
every day from babycenter.com

boom
change
daily.

Also,
I am turning into a nerd
I actually found myself saying to Aaron tonight
"it really is amazing, you know,
the miracle of life"

what has happened to me?

It's real people,
being a parent is one big emotional ship
and that ship has set sail in our house.
Aaron is on board too though, so I'm not that crazy

Oh, and I just realized that we were in serious
denial about the amount of toys that would eventually
consume
our living room house.

I like order, neatness
and swore that I would not succumb to the toy craze

but we are
knee deep
literally.
I almost killed myself the other night when I stepped on a
small plastic block
cliche?
yes,
and I know everyone can relate.

Anyways, it really is funny how being a parent changes you.
for the better.
kids are awesome.
(so are really cute dads)

So, here's to nine months of sweetness.


1 comment: