Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thankfulness

This year, for Thanksgiving, we packed up the family and headed north
to chilly Missouri.


Why the "show me" state you might ask?
               My entire extended family is there
                      and they needed to meet Ru,
                                    and my cousin got hitched
                                                


Highlights include...

Ruby's first time on a plane


Aaron taking the window seat and stealing my neck pillow...both there and back



Introducing my daughter to her Great Grandma Dot. 
And getting a 4 generation pic




The fact that I am 30 years old and still go on vacations with my Mom & Dad.



Eating cake, and or, pie for breakfast most days...tis the season people!

My sweet cousin Shannon marrying her very own Mr. Wright


Aaron being the best wing man a girl could ask for 



My sister "checking her email" while driving her entire family in a Nissan Armada

Ruby's first big boo boo..her poor little forehead...



And the Best part ofitall, being with my family during the holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment